lauantaina, lokakuuta 29, 2011

The Versatile Blogger



Thank you Tezzie for this Award
Kiitos tunnustuksesta!



To accept this award you must thank the person who awarded it to you and include a link to their blog. Then choose 15 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly to pass the award along to and share 7 things about yourself


7 random things about me
 
1. I've always lived in the west coast of Finland
- olen aina asunut länsirannikolla
2. I love the ocean, wind and sound of seagulls
 - rakastan merta, tuulta ja lokkien ääntä
 
3. Homing is my thing - I love being at home and spending lazy days
 - kotoilu on mun juttu, rakastan olla kotona ja viettää laiskoja päiviä
 
4. I have never been away from Europe
 - en ole koskaan ollut Euroopan ulkopuolella
 
5. I love coffee - I can't live without it
 - rakastan kahvia enkä voi elää ilman sitä
 
6. I am lousy cook
 - olen surkea kokki
 
7. I hate dirty home
- inhoan likaista kotia


I skip passing this award forward - sorry, I'm quite busy right now!


1 kommentti:

Tezzie kirjoitti...

:) Thanks for playing along...fun to learn more about you!